Who loves the Big Apple Circus? Everyone! Your employees, clients, members and generous donors. An event at the Big Apple Circus is simply the best celebration you can imagine!
The Big Apple Circus can accommodate small or large groups of 15 or more, with many of the festive add-ons listed below. It's a wonderful way for a school, church or community group to share the fun, a great place for a child's birthday party or as a "thank you" to your loyal employees or customers.
Creative concessions and novelties tailored specifically for your group of 15 or more.
- Party lounge and Circus ring rentals for pre and post show events.
- Hire performers to entertain your group with face painters, jugglers, magicians and more.
- Host a private performance for your employees, clients and families.
- Fundraising opportunities for other not-for-profit groups; current clients include the Hole in the Wall Camp and Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Weekday matinees at special low prices (for 15 or more).
- Flexible payment schedules available (school purchase orders accepted).
- Study guides to assist learning.
- Special Scout discounts (for 10 or more) for select performances. Meals with participation badges available by advance reservation.
- Birthday party tickets available (for 10 or more). Special meals with clown nose or goody bags available with advance reservation.
- Handicapped accessible seating, facilities and discounts; a copy of the show dialog available upon request; Customer Service Staff on-site to take relay calls and provide personalized service.
To find out more about group sales, fill out the form below or contact Dennis Santoyo weekdays between 9am-5pm at (800) 922-3772 x 0 or email@example.com